♦ I believe that we all have the right to experience joy, excitement and authentic expression.
♦ My vision is to provoke you to pursue your passions and to explore your full spectrum of colours.
♦ My mission is to help guide you out of your head and into your heart.
♦ Many of my clients are expats, teachers, creatives and people going through transition.
Life is not a dress rehearsal and this conviction drives my enthusiasm for coaching creatively.
Still curious? Click here to discover my Quirks and Passions...
- I am a self-confessed cheese addict and love nothing more than a generous slab of Gruyère!
- I have a particular penchant for rhyme and would probably write rap songs given half the chance!
- I hail from Southampton in the UK but have spent thirteen years of my life living and teaching in France, Germany and Switzerland.
- I spent a lot of my childhood involved in musical theatre and still enjoy a good sing-along to the show tunes whyever not?!
- I love all things Italian and have had a long-lasting love affair with the island of Sardinia.
- In the summer of 2016, my partner Andy and I walked from the north to the south of the Alsace, carrying our tent and food supplies in our backpacks, in order to raise funds for Macmillan Cancer Charity.
- Five years ago I lost 20kg and decided to get fit. I now jog 40 kilometres a week and also walk 20000 steps most days.
- I have been known to binge watch “First Dates” but that is strictly between you and I!
- Andy and I own three cats (Ziggy, Ebony and Nera) and two bunnies (Spoony and Dolly) which we affectionately refer to as our ‘mini zoo’!
- I have written poetry every day since losing my fantastic Dad in 2016 and I don’t intend to stop!
- Unsurprisingly, one of my favourite songs is “Don’t stop me now” by Queen and I am also a huge fan of Llana del Rey’s “Lust for Life”and “One Love” by Bob Marley.
Training and Education:
BA in French and Drama, The University of Kent at Canterbury, 1998
Modern Foreign Languages Post Graduate Certificate in Education, Bristol University, 2001
More than 18 years of experience as a Modern Languages Teacher in a wide range of challenging and academic schools
Certified Professional Co-Active Coach, Coaches Training Institute, 2018
Associate Certified Coach accreditation awarded by the International Coach Federation 2018
I specialise in helping clients who:
Want to feel more connected to nature and their surroundings and to get more value out of their time on this beautiful planet.
Want an increased awareness of their emotions and/or want to grieve mindfully in a supported environment.
Want to (re)discover their creativity and explore the wisdom of their inner world.